Looking to make a little extra cash? No experience? No problem! We're always looking for new faces and talent.
The perfect opportunity for individuals that DO NOT want to perform with others in sexual acts. Often referred to as "Glamour" in the adult industry, you'll work directly with the photographer in different settings from fully clothed to full nudes. Think Playboy, Playgirl, Unzipped, Hustler or Penthouse. It's not just about the "junk."Along with your photo shoot, you will do a "solo scene" (jerkoff). Relax guys, this is the same thing you do in the privacy of your bedroom or shower and now you're getting paid for it.
People that apply for Nude Modeling:Straight, bisexual, gay, college dudes looking to make some extra cash, exhibitionists, male escorts and models looking to build a portfolio.
"Gay for pay" or "hetero-flexible" males. Individuals that are willing to participate in a gay sex scene for money. The type of scene depends on how far the individual is willing to go. Maybe you'll let a guy blow you, but you won't blow him. We understand that everyone has their limits and we respect that.
People that apply for Gay for Pay scenes:Straight, bi-curious, bisexual, gay, and college dudes looking to make some extra cash.
Full-on gay sex: Duo's, 3-Way, and Group Sex. Scenes that include anal sex are performed using condoms. We do not film scenes that include scat or urinating on someone.
People that apply for Male-On-Male scenes:Gay and Bisexual males.
Things You Should Know:
1. If hired, you are required to provide a government issued photo ID and sign a model release.
2. Sexual contact between staff members and model(s) is strictly prohibited.
3. Compensation will be determined at the end of your interview. What a model is willing to do is a factor.
4. You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner and show up on time for scheduled shoots.
5. No Money Shot, No Paycheck.
6. Models are paid cash in full at the end of their shoot.
To be considered, please complete the application below. All correspondence including personal information, e-mail address and photos are strictly confidential. We respect your privacy.
All fields marked with a * are required.